The University of St. Francis respects the privacy of web site visitors to the extent permitted by law. The online privacy statement is intended to inform you of what information is collected by this web site and how the information is used. This is the standard University of St. Francis Online Privacy Statement.
Please note that other University of St. Francis web sites may adopt different privacy practices as their specific needs require.
Your use of links to other web sites is subject to the privacy statement of the providers of those web sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave this web site and to read the privacy statement on each web site you visit. Often you can tell you are leaving a University web site by looking at the URL of the destination site.
If you have questions about this site’s collection of information or its online privacy statement, contact the site administrator.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
For security purposes and to ensure that the web site remains available to all users, the University uses software to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
The University collects non-personal information about your Internet connection on this web site, including but not limited to:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) and the name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet
- the IP address or URL of the web site from which you directly linked to this web site
- the date and time you accessed this web site
- the pages visited on this web site
- the browser and operating system you used to access this web site
- the search terms used on our search engines
The University uses this non-personal information to help manage the web site and improve service.